|Address: 3823 Lower Honoapiilani (Hoe-no-a-pee-ee-law-nee),
Unit #301, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
From Kahului Airport: Total Distance: 29 miles.
Driving Time: 45 minutes.
1) Depart Kahului Airport and follow signs that
indicate "Lahaina"on SR-350 (S. Puunene Avenue).
Stay on this 5.2 miles.
2) Road name changes to Kuihelani Hwy in less
than 0.1 mile.
3) Turn LEFT (South) onto SR-30 (Honoapiilani Hwy)
Stay on this for 22.4 miles.
This road takes you through the Pali, a cliff-hugging stretch of highway
from which you can see whales in season, before dropping you down
along the sea nearly all the way to Lahaina. You'll be able to tell where
some popular surf and snorkeling spots are by the cars parked alongside
4) Turn LEFT (West) on Akahele Street (also the West Maui airport road)
drive 0.1 miles.
5) Turn LEFT (South) onto Lower Honoapiilani Rd. drive 0.4 miles.
End: On the ocean side of the road you'll see the sign for Hale Ono Loa.
* FYI * Approximately 10 minutes before arriving at the condo you will
pass a Safeway grocery store. It is located on the west (left) side of the
highway at the Cannery Mall, as you depart Lahaina. This is a great
place to pick up food & beverage items. There is also a Times grocery
store, a farmers' market, a coffee shop & a deli located within 2 - 5 blocks
south of the condo